• brinster3
    on: 2014-07-30 02:26:58
    im a 46 year old male in decent shape. 5'11" 118lbs with about 18 percent body fat..I was on a cycle for 12 weeks with good gains. started my pct cycle. was on it for about 3 weeks and ended up tearing my bicep from the bone. I had it surgically repaired. im 4 weeks out from surgery. what can I take to help me recover so I can get back on another cycle... thank you...
  • IFBB Undercover
    Re: help
    on: 2014-08-17 04:00:51

    Oh man, I'm really sorry to hear this bro. Time and therapy are the first priorities here. It's going to be a slow go, but if you had a good Dr, you can make a solid recovery and be back at it. The number 1 thing I would suggest is growth hormone. It will increase the healing of soft tissue, ideal for your problem. I would suggest using a high quality GH, like Hyge's, taking at least 3-4iu ED. If you can throw some igf in, at 30mcg ED, that would also help. Follow your therapy and recovery program and this will all be part of the past. Rough times, I know, but it will get better, 

    Best of luck!