• Randy
    on: 2014-12-28 18:54:44
    What do u mean by HRT and how do I find out what I need
  • IFBB Undercover
    Re: HRT
    on: 2015-01-09 01:47:08

    HRT = Hormone Replacement Therapy. As we age, our body produces less test. The only way to know is to get lab work done at your Dr. If you don't have a general physician, you can find places online like, where you can buy the labs you need and have your blood work done at a local lab like Quest Diagnostics. What you want is a male hormone panel testing your total and free testosterone.